Two PGE VIVE players in the EHF EURO 2020 All-Star Team!
- Magda Pluszewska
- Grzegorz Trzpil
Igor Karačić and Blaž Janc were selected for the EHF EURO 2020 All-Star Team, which ended just yesterday.
Four PGE VIVE Kielce player, Igor Karačić, Blaž Janc, Artsem Karalek and Uladzislau Kulesh were nominated for the EHF EURO 2020 All-Star Team. Eventually, the first two were selected for the Team. The choice of eight players (one on each position plus a defender) was made by fans (40% of votes) and the European Handball Federation experts (60%), the best player of the tournament was chosen by the experts.
More than 20,000 handball fans voted using the official EHF EURO app. The Team consists of nine players and features representatives of six countries.
As for the clubs, three teams have two representatives each: PGE VIVE Kielce — Janc and Karačić, the Hungarian side MOL-Pick Szeged — Bence Banhidi and Jorge Maqueda and the German side THW Kiel — Hendrik Pekeler and Domagoj Duvnjak, and there with one representative: the Spanish Barca — Gonzalo Perez de Vargas, the German side SG Flensburg-Handewitt — Magnus Joendal and the French side PSG — Sander Sagosen.
ALL-STAR TEAM EHF EURO 2020
- Goalkeeper: Gonzalo Perez de Vargas (Spain)
- Left wing: Magnus Joendal (Norway)
- Lewy back: Sander Sagosen (Norway)
- Centre back: Igor Karačić (Croatia)
- Line player: Bence Banhidi (Hungary)
- Right back: Jorge Maqueda (Spain)
- Right wing: Blaž Janc (Slovenia)
- Best defender: Hendrik Pekeler (Germany)
- MVP: Domagoj Duvnjak (Croatia)
This article was translated by FATIX. If you are looking for professional translation services, check them up at www.fatix.eu.