The Story of the 100 Club
The 100 Club was established in 2002 as one of the first business clubs in Poland, operating alongside the Sports Club. The idea of integrating entrepreneurs from the Świętokrzyskie region was initiated by Bertus Servaas, the President of the Management Board. From the very beginning, the idea of the 100 Club was to achieve mutual business goals. Cooperation between companies creates a strong financial basis for the functioning of the club. With each consecutive year, the initiative has been met with growing interest of business representatives. As the years went by, it also grew beyond the region of Świętokrzyskie and established nationwide partnerships. Today, almost a hundred companies belong to the 100 Club.
The 100 Club members receive measurable marketing benefits from participation:
- the possibility of establishing new business contacts,
- advertisement during matches hosted in Hala Legionów (LED banners, logotype on the sponsorship wall),
- exposure of the company's logotype on the club's website,
- a wide range of promotional opportunities during matches and events,
- creating the image of a reliable and socially responsible company,
- possibility of organizing a meeting with first team players,
- participation in the 100 Club meetings,
- VIP pass discount,
- club calendar advertisement discount.